Hi, I’m Stephanie. I’m a Certified Life Coach, spiritual and meditation teacher, and workshop leader. Originally from New York, I’ve been living in Israel since 2014. Soon I will leave this land, following my purpose to raise human consciousness and co-create peace on Earth: Netherlands, France, Italy, NYC are calling . . . Follow me.
I believe in radical honesty with ourselves and others. I believe that we create our reality with our thoughts, and the good news is: our thoughts can be changed. I believe that in order to heal our pain we must have the courage to enter it, embrace it, and transform it. I believe that following our joy is the most direct path to purpose and fulfillment. I believe in the magnificence of human potential. Also, I’m a manifestation powerhouse – and can teach you how to be one too! 🙂
I love helping people awaken their creativity and joy, let go of the beliefs that are holding them back, and create an abundant and fulfilling life. Book a private session!
Some more about me:
- Four and a half years ago I had never heard about coaching. Now it’s a big part of my work, and it brings so much fulfillment, challenge, and joy. I’m trained and certified by the brilliant Brooke Castillo of The Life Coach School.
- I’m educated with an M.A. and M.Phil. in Buddhism from Columbia University’s Religion Department. One of the hardest and best decisions of my life was to leave the academy a year shy of earning my Ph.D. – to follow my heart and my calling.
- As an intuitive empath, I am highly sensitive to energy, particularly in the form of emotions. This gift guides my work with people.
- A big part of my personal evolution has come from connecting with my roots and healing ancestral trauma through Osho Family Constellation work. I’ve completed Level 1 & 2 of an intensive training course with Svagito Liebermeister.
- Hands-on healing is powerful. I’m a Level 1 Reiki Practitioner, and I offer Reiki energy healing sessions in-person in Tel Aviv.
- Working with the sacred plant ayahuasca broke my heart open, opened my eyes, and changed the course of my life. I’m endlessly grateful for the medicine that Mother Earth provides.
- I’m a Fulbright Scholar and have lived and journeyed throughout China, Taiwan, and Japan. I love traveling, and my hugest leaps in growth have come while exploring lands far from home. A serendipitous meeting with a soul mate eventually brought me to Israel.
- I believe that peace on Earth is possible in our lifetime. It starts from within ourselves, here and now.