Foundations of Coaching training course
Tel Aviv / May 14 – June 18, 2017
NOTE: I may offer this course again in Tel Aviv in July and condense it from 6 classes to 3 classes (most likely full-day Saturdays).
Contact me if interested.
“Live the Dream”
This became my motto several years ago when I hit a crossroads in my life and vowed to make a change.
I was on the safe and predicable path of an Ivy Leaguer on her way to becoming a professor of Buddhism.
But I was not happy. And I was not fulfilled.
So I took a huge leap of faith and began to search for myself, my truth – behind all the fear and conditioning and societal pressures.
I realized I had dreams that were much bigger than my current path could hold.
I learned that my mind, my body, my spirit, my BEING was so much more powerful than I had been taught.
I knew that academia was not for me.
And then I found life coaching.
Becoming a life coach completely transformed my personal and professional life.
It taught me how to THINK (in a way that supports my dreams), how to FEEL (in a way that doesn’t suppress pain), and how to CREATE my own happiness. And it taught me how to help others do the same.
I think being a life coach is one of the best jobs on Earth.
After 4 years of studying, practicing, and doing, I’m excited to offer this training course for those of YOU who are also called to this work.
This in-person training course is for you if:
- You want to learn how to master your mind and coach yourself and others
- You are fascinated with human beings and desire to truly understand what drives us
- You have a strong urge to free yourself of social conditioning and live a life far greater than you were taught to expect
- You want to learn how to process painful emotions and reduce stress and worry in yourself and your clients
- You care deeply about the future of our world and want to learn how to hold space, coach, heal, and help people live better
- You want to start a business (or are already developing one) that involves coaching or to incorporate coaching into your existing work
- You want to get to know yourself more intimately, awaken your unique gifts, and step into your purpose
- You’re ready to do the deep work on yourself first, and use your own experiences, personality, and gifts to serve your community
Foundations of Coaching Overview
This is an intensive 20-hour group training course that takes place over six sessions in Tel Aviv (dates below).
The class size is limited to 10 people. Men and women are welcome.
Sunday evening classes are on Nordau/Ben Yehuda, and Saturday full-day classes are in Kikar Masaryk.
The course includes:
- Six live group classes in Tel Aviv, totaling 20 hours of hands-on training
- Each class includes in-depth teaching, meditation/visualization, personal attention, partner work, and group Q&A
- A private Facebook group where you can share updates + wins, ask questions, and get additional coaching and support
- Supplemental resources, worksheets, and recorded meditations that you can use for yourself and with clients
Dates and Times:
Sunday May 14, 2017 @ 19:30-22:00 Class One
Saturday May 20, 2017 @ 11-17:00 Class Two
Sunday May 28, 2017 @ 19:30-22:00 Class Three
Saturday June 3, 2017 @ 11-17:00 Class Four
Sunday June 11, 2017 @ 19:30-22:00 Class Five
Sunday June 18, 2017 @ 19:30-22:00 Class Six
At the end of course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion. I envision this course as Level One of a Three-Level training program (tentative). However, this course can stand alone as a solid, preliminary foundation for coaching yourself and others. What you do with this foundation afterwards is up to you – I’m happy to offer my perspective and discuss the best next steps with you.
NOTE: This course is not accredited by any organization. My own training was completed with Brooke Castillo of The Life Coach School, one of the best life coaches in our industry. Her program is also not accredited by any self-appointed regulating body such as the ICF.
Foundations of Coaching Syllabus
This is our opening class where we’ll explore what life coaching is all about and get to know each other better. You’ll learn deep listening, empathy, and how to be sensitive to what your client is ready to hear, feel, and do. We’ll also focus on how to clean up your mind and clear the space before each session.
In this class you’ll master how to use “The Model”, which consists of Circumstance, Thought, Feeling, Action, and Result. It’s the ultimate tool for exploring how our mind creates our reality – one that I use daily on myself and with my clients. When you can clearly understand this process, you realize how much power we each have within, and life gets really really good.
In this class you’ll learn how to feel and process difficult emotions, and guide your clients to do the same. Most of us have been conditioned to avoid and numb pain, but when we do this, we also shut off our ability to fully feel positive emotions like joy and love. This class will also focus on taking full responsibility for our emotional states and unhooking from the cycle of blame and shame.
In this class you’ll tap into the power of visualization and learn about setting and reaching goals from a place of abundance and trust. We’ll explore how to support clients in creating goals that are aligned with their truth, how to reach goals with ease and joy, and how to know when to change direction. This class is all about strengthening our imagination, intuition, and vision for life.
In this class you’ll explore the energy of unconditional love and learn to open your heart more towards yourself and other people. You’ll learn how childhood trauma (which we’ve ALL experienced to varying degrees) creates patterns of thinking and behavior that perpetuate the original wound. This class focuses on how to identify and work with trauma, and how to help your client find the light within. We can only support others to the degree that we know how to support ourselves, so get ready to dig deep.
Our final class delves into the art of working with people. Over the years, after hundreds of hours of sitting with clients, I have learned so much about the intricacies of the human heart and mind, and how vital it is to be able to stay grounded within oneself in order to navigate these intricacies with care and respect. In this class you’ll learn how to ground yourself before, during, and after each session, how to establish boundaries with clients, and how to work with particularly challenging issues and people.
1,800 NIS regular price, 1,500 NIS for past and present 1:1 private coaching clients – payment plans available
Interested in taking the course?
Use the form below to apply for Foundations of Coaching.
Please answer the following questions in your message:
1. Why are you interested in this training course? What do you most want to learn?
2. What are you looking to CREATE more of in your life?
3. What are you wanting to LET GO of in your life?
4. What outcomes do you hope to achieve by completing the training course?
5. When are you available to chat and explore if this course is the right fit for you? Please provide your phone number and I’ll be in touch!