Hi, I’m Stephanie. I’m a life coach, healer, and spiritual and meditation teacher. It is my passion, calling, and joy to serve anyone wishing to release self-limitation and rise into the powerful, free, beautiful Creator that you are.
How do we work together? By going inward and healing the trauma and false beliefs that are at the root of pain (through deep inquiry + emotional and energy work), opening the heart to Love (through balancing masculine and feminine energy + cultivating joy), and connecting to the spiritual aspects of Self and the Universe (through guided meditation + intuition development).
This is what I know: We create our reality with our thoughts, and the good news is – our thoughts can be changed. In order to heal our pain we must have the courage to enter it, embrace it, and transform it. Following our joy is the most direct path to purpose and fulfillment. Forgiveness is the ultimate teaching.
Some more about me:
- I’m trained and certified by the brilliant Brooke Castillo of The Life Coach School.
- As an intuitive empath, I am highly sensitive to energy, particularly in the form of emotions. This gift guides my work with people.
- I hold an M.A. and M.Phil. in Buddhism from Columbia University. One of the hardest and best decisions of my life was to leave academia a year shy of earning my Ph.D. – to follow my heart and my calling.
- I’ve completed Level 1 & 2 of an intensive training in Osho Family Constellation work with Svagito Liebermeister. Connecting to our roots and healing ancestral trauma is absolutely necessary for growth and freedom.
- Working with the sacred plant ayahuasca broke my heart open, opened my eyes, and changed the course of my life. I carry this medicine within me and it guides me always.
- Hands-on healing is powerful. I’m a Level 1 Reiki Practitioner, and energy healing is an integral part of my life and work.
- I’m a Fulbright Scholar and have lived and journeyed throughout China, Taiwan, and Japan. A serendipitous meeting with a soul mate brought me to Israel, where I recently lived for 3 years and experienced my deepest healing and most expansive growth.
- I believe that peace on Earth is possible in our lifetime. It starts from within ourselves, here and now. Let’s rise up together!